Mother Nature at its Best!
Volcan Tenorio National Park is situated about 30km south of Upala. In this unique National Park flows one of the world’s most beautiful rivers – Rio Celeste, the color of the water is a celestial emerald. Zulaland, a private virgin nature reserve, is hidden close to this wonder. The exotic property consists of 100,000 square meters (25 Acres) abundant with fauna and wildlife as well as 2 rivers flowing through all year round.
Costa Rica beauty beholds a few secret natural gems – Zulaland is one of them. This property makes you smile as you walk through it.
- 100+ year old trees preserved throughout the decades.
- Mountain with view of Lake Nicaragua and its islands.
- River with pure drinking water all year round, suitable for hydropower.
- Natural pond – home for turtles, beavers and more.
- Rustic wooden jungle house situated above second river, Rio Achote, includes 2 bedrooms, spacious deck, kitchen, dining area, bathroom (septic tank) and shower.
- Animals seen: Monkeys (Mono Congo, Cara Blanca, Sloth) and Birds (Tucans and others)
Future potential of this area is growing daily as it has yet to be fully discovered.
Rio Celeste is going to be one of the next hot spots. Check out our neighbors:
- La Carolina Lodge – A guesthouse providing tours to Rio Celeste, Cano Negro and Volcano Arenal
- Tabacon resort acquired ~100 Hectares for future investment
- Hacienda Pinilla purchased ~52 Hectares for future development
- Four Seasons resort – rumored to have purchased in the area
Contact us for more information.